Game of Thrones Self Drive Tour 6 Days
5 Night Tour From $665 pps
This tour arrives/departs from Belfast but these arrival/departure points can be customized to include other airports such as Dublin.
Accommodation on This Tour
All our self– drive tours are available with a variety of accommodation and car rental options. Below you’ll find details of our prices based on the time of year you want to travel. Each accommodation is hand picked to ensure that your stay in Ireland is as comfortable as possible.
Click here for our terms, conditions and information on our rental cars.
- Please note that although prices are displayed in various currencies, these prices are subject to fluctuation and are here only as a guideline. We only charge in EURO.
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing and include all taxes and a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Combination package is based on 4 nights in 3* hotels, 3 nights in B&Bs and 3 nights in 4* hotels or Manor Houses.
- Children sharing with 2 adults (aged 2 - 11) pay 40% of the adult option.
- Children under the age of 2 go free when sharing with 2 adults.
Glenleary Farm House, County Derry - B&B
A warm welcome awaits you at the modern family run Glenleary Farm House, found in a peaceful rural setting 3 miles from Coleraine just off the A29 in County Derry. In this cosy B&B visitors enjoy Irish hospitality, comfort, good food and the beauty of the countryside and Causeway Coast.
Ibis Hotel Queens Quarter Belfast City- 3 Star Hotel
The Ibis Queens Quarter is in the University Quarter of Belfast, away from the hustle & bustle of the city but only a 1km stroll into the centre. The hotel is located near the Botanical Gardens, the Ulster Museum and several restaurants and bars.
Everglades Hotel, Derry City - 4 Star Hotel
The magnificent Everglades hotel in Derry is situated on the banks of the River Foyle with superb views across the Derry city to the Donegal Hills, and is the ideal base from which to discover the 17th Century walled City of Derry. The Everglades Hotel has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and this stylish hotel remains a leading 4 star hotel in Derry, and is within 5 minutes drive of the Derry City centre.