Ancient Ireland Self-Drive Tour (11 Days)
10 Night Tour From $846 pps
This tour arrives/departs from Dublin but these arrival/departure points can be customised to include other airports such as Shannon.
All our self– drive tours are available with a variety of accommodation and car rental options. Below you’ll find details of our prices based on the time of year you want to travel. Each accommodation is hand picked to ensure that your stay in Ireland is as comfortable as possible.
This tour is also available with an expert driver/guide. Click here for prices.
Click here for our terms, conditions and information on our rental cars.
- Please note that although prices are displayed in various currencies, these prices are subject to fluctuation and are here only as a guideline. We only charge in EURO.
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing and include all taxes and a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Combination package is based on 4 nights in 3* hotels, 3 nights in B&Bs and 3 nights in 4* hotels or Manor Houses.
- Children sharing with 2 adults (aged 2 - 11) pay 40% of the adult option.
- Children under the age of 2 go free when sharing with 2 adults.
You are currently viewing prices in US Dollars. To change your currency, please click the relevant flag in the toolbar at the top of the window. The exchange rates used on this site are the mid-market (spot) rates provided by the European Central Bank, usually updated every Thursday by 1400h GMT.
|Bed & Breakfasts||3 Star Hotels||Country Manors & 4 Star Hotels||Combination Stay|
|Jan - April 2013||$846||$855||$1,230||$1,013|
|June - July 10th 2013||$1,091||$1,145||$1,586||$1,320|
|July 11th - Aug 18th 2013||$1,170||$1,225||$1,667||$1,400|
|Aug 19th - Sept 30th 2013||$1,091||$1,145||$1,599||$1,325|
|Nov - Dec 15th 2013||$846||$872||$1,230||$999|
|Dec 16th - 31st 2013||$1,118||$1,143||$1,501||$1,269|
All our Accommodation & Car Rental package rates include an automatic compact car (Group F; Mazda 3 or similar) as standard. Make sure you’re comparing like with like when shopping around.
Your car rental includes: All compulsory insurances - Collision Damage Waiver insurance (CDW), theft protection insurance (TP), unlimited mileage, third party liability insurance, all taxes, service charges and 24 hour peace of mind break down cover. The only mandatory extra is you must pay a Location Service Charge (LSC) of 26 euro at the desk when collecting your car.