Self-Drive Tours of Ireland
Don’t like having to stick to a schedule? Want to take things at your own pace? Then our Self-Drive Tours of Ireland are just perfect for you! All
- have a dedicated travel advisor
- a personalized and flexible itinerary to suit all budgets
- cover a wide range of interests, allowing you to take in Ireland's major tourist attractions
- offer the freedom to veer off the beaten track and discover some of Ireland’s hidden gems for yourself
- have a wide range of accommodation types available to book, from castles to Bed & Breakfasts and everything else in between
- additional extras can be booked from attractions to dinners and shows
- all Self-Drive Tours come with an Automatic Car as standard
You can either choose one of the Self Drive Tours listed here on our website or create your very own tour of the Emerald Isle. All of our tours are completely flexible and customizable!
So what are you waiting for?! Get a Quote today from our friendly travel experts and start planning your Dream Vacation with us!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Castles of Ireland Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Enjoy the best castles in Ireland
Starting from $1,376 pps
The Ireland Experience Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Including some of Ireland's top attractions.
Starting from $936 pps
Best of Ireland Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
History, heritage, breath taking scenery. An unforgettable tour.
Starting from $1,033 pps
Ireland is so beautiful!! We could not have picked a better place to go for our honeymoon. We visited some of the suggested sites, Carrowmore and Boyle Abbey, to name a few. They were definitely worth visiting. It was fun just driving to them and enjoying the beautiful landscape.
Also, we could not have picked better accommodations. My favorite of course was Lough Eske Castle! Not only was our room great but the hospitality was amazing. The best part was the dessert and cookies in our room to welcome us our first night. Batty Langley Lodge was the best way to start off our honeymoon. It was in a quiet spot which is just what we needed after the craziness of the wedding. Ballymascanlon was nice as well but we just arrived, slept and left.
Thank you very much for helping us make our honeymoon so memorable!!
Debi Muniz, USA