Self-Drive Tours of Ireland
Don’t like having to stick to a schedule? Want to take things at your own pace? Then our Self-Drive Tours of Ireland are just perfect for you! All
- have a dedicated travel advisor
- a personalized and flexible itinerary to suit all budgets
- cover a wide range of interests, allowing you to take in Ireland's major tourist attractions
- offer the freedom to veer off the beaten track and discover some of Ireland’s hidden gems for yourself
- have a wide range of accommodation types available to book, from castles to Bed & Breakfasts and everything else in between
- additional extras can be booked from attractions to dinners and shows
- all Self-Drive Tours come with an Automatic Car as standard
You can either choose one of the Self Drive Tours listed here on our website or create your very own tour of the Emerald Isle. All of our tours are completely flexible and customizable!
So what are you waiting for?! Get a Quote today from our friendly travel experts and start planning your Dream Vacation with us!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Ireland Experience Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Including some of Ireland's top attractions.
Starting from $948 pps
Best of Ireland South and West Self-Drive Tour 15 Days
Enjoy the best of the South-west
Starting from $1,605 pps
Ancient Ireland Self-Drive Tour 11 Days
Jump back in time and walk in ancient footsteps.
Starting from $1,164 pps
Thanks for your help. Everything went well, no glitches. Flights were smooth and on schedule. Hotels were wonderful. No issues with the car rental. Much driving, but we saw a lot and did a lot. Weather was as expected, passable. A bit of rain every day, mixed with clouds and sun. I knew enough to bring rain jackets. Couldn’t allow the rain to spoil the fun. I captured tons of amazing photos.
The primary purpose for the trip was to attend a ceremony in Killoe, Co. Longford, memorializing my mother’s uncle, James Farrell, who perished on the Titanic and was recognized as a hero for helping to save the lives of several young women from his parish, steerage passengers like himself. The ceremony was wonderful and touching.
Tried to catch as much of the main attractions as possible. Did pretty well, but couldn’t see everything. Off the beaten path, we found our way to Cong to follow the trail of the Quiet Man. Also made it to Cobh and the Titanic Museum there. Was able to acquire two replica boarding passes in the name of James Farrell. Didn’t think we would make it to Cashel, but managed to catch it en route to Dublin from Kilkenny.
Once again, thanks for a job well done.
Paul Sheeran, New York, USA