Self-Drive Tours of Ireland
Don’t like having to stick to a schedule? Want to take things at your own pace? Then our Self-Drive Tours of Ireland are just perfect for you! All
- have a dedicated travel advisor
- a personalized and flexible itinerary to suit all budgets
- cover a wide range of interests, allowing you to take in Ireland's major tourist attractions
- offer the freedom to veer off the beaten track and discover some of Ireland’s hidden gems for yourself
- have a wide range of accommodation types available to book, from castles to Bed & Breakfasts and everything else in between
- additional extras can be booked from attractions to dinners and shows
- all Self-Drive Tours come with an Automatic Car as standard
You can either choose one of the Self Drive Tours listed here on our website or create your very own tour of the Emerald Isle. All of our tours are completely flexible and customizable!
So what are you waiting for?! Get a Quote today from our friendly travel experts and start planning your Dream Vacation with us!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Best of Ireland South and West Self-Drive Tour 15 Days
Enjoy the best of the South-west
Starting from $1,648 pps
Ancient Ireland Self-Drive Tour 11 Days
Jump back in time and walk in ancient footsteps.
Starting from $1,195 pps
Castles of Ireland Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Enjoy the best castles in Ireland
Starting from $1,432 pps
My son and I had a lovely time in Ireland. Our only complaint was that it ended too soon and we wished we had time to see more. We especially love the Gorman’s at their bed and breakfast. They arranged a Ring of Kerry tour for us who came and picked us up at the bed and breakfast.
At first the driving was a little much, but each day I got more confident and the GPS and my son helped me to stay focused. We loved the town of Kinsale and wished we could have stayed there. Dublin was a fantastic city. We were very happy with our Ring of Kerry tour also. Cork showed us what a real working town looked like.
All of our accommodations were great.
Here's a picture of us celebrating our successful drive with no incidents!
Carol Kromer, Olympia, Washington, USA